THE COMPANY AGRIPALMA WITH FILHOS STP FOUNDATION TOGETHER WITH THE REAL MADRID FOUNDATION WE PLAN TO OPEN FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR A SPORTS PARTNER SCHOOL MADE FOR CHILDREN LIVING IN THE COMPANY'S PLANTATION IN CAUÉ, SOUTH OF THE COUNTRY.
This part of the country is one of the poorest in the country due, among other things, to its poor communication and remoteness with the city. Thanks to Agripalma, they have a better quality of life and with this sport school project we want to improve the lives of these children even more.
THIS PROJECT WILL INCLUDE 100 BOYS AND GIRLS WHO WOULD PLAY FOOTBALL FEW TIMES A WEEK.
1.Improve their health and quality of life by getting medical resources.
2.Developing sports plans to improve their social, cognitive and emotional development.
3. Improve their nutrition
4. Improve their educational and teaching resources.
5. Avoid inclusion of young people in drug addiction , marginalization, unwanted pregnancies.
6. Encourage youth training by providing them with greater resources.
Let's listen to the trainers!
Some of the trainers have talked about the course done by Real Madrid Foundation, and also about which are their goals from now on.
Thanks so mucho to all the trainers , for their enthusiasm with the project.
Let's work together!!
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. A cultural center will be created where support classrooms and recreational activities will be taught.
2. A medical center will be created by Agripalma in the community
2. We will provide all the equipment for their training.
3.Various trainers for football activities.
5. Nutritional , health and sex education.
6.Ludic Workshops about dance,theater, films.. to give them alternatives.