FILHOS STP FOUNDATION TOGETHER WITH THE REAL MADRID FOUNDATION WE PLAN TO OPEN FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR A SPORTS PARTNER SCHOOL IN NEVES , NORTH OF THE COUNTRY AT HERMANAS FRANCISCANAS SCHOOL.
Hermanas Franciscanas have been doing a great job in this city for many years and supporting more than 1,200 children in the community. With this project we want to promote this great work of Sister Lucía and contribute to the availability of more leisure alternatives in the area.
THIS PROJECT INCLUDE 100 BOYS AND GIRLS WHO PLAY FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL FEW TIMES A WEEK.
Medical Reviews at Neves
This time was Humanity First, the institution who makes possible the medical reviews for the 100 children of the Sports school. Thanks to this action, we were able to carry out a general review of all of them, they intervened with that child that was necessary, and also provide them with medicine if necessary. Many of them needed vitamin supplementation.
1.Improve their health and quality of life
2.Developing sports plans to improve their social, cognitive and emotional development.
3. Improve their nutrition
4. Improve their educational and teaching resources.
5. Avoid inclusion of young people in drug addiction , marginalization, unwanted pregnancies.
6. Encourage youth training by providing them with greater resources.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
1. Two phisical education teachers for the school that at this time they don't have.
2. All the equipment for their training.
2.Various trainers for football and basketball activities.
3.Snacks post workout for children who train.
4.Medical reviews for the school.
5. Nutritional , health and sex education.
6.Ludic Workshops about dance,theater, films.. to give them alternatives.
7. Covid assistance. We provide mask for the community.
This project tries to improve the lives of children through sports. By them we are committed to improving all aspects of their lives. This was the class taught by our beloved Isabel Fontes about food and improvement of the quality of life through what they have around them.